Re: [OM] (OM) OT another to my list of questions

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT another to my list of questions
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:31:05 +0100
Brian, more than 20 years ago I used a Blackwell free-text database product
called IdeaList - perhaps it was an update to Archivist, as it was a Windows
application (and I recall version 3.1 ran as a 32-bit application, which was
unheard of sophistication!). It went through a couple more unsuccessful
updates, and a change of ownership, but "died" nearly ten years ago.

If you do not want to proceed to Lightroom (I agree with the recommendation
from Tina - you don't have to use the image editing facilities at all, just
use the keywording facilities), you could revert to IdeaList, as there are
orphaned versions available. You might like to look here:
http://osbloggery.blogspot.co.uk/2007/12/after-idealist.html for some
reasonably up-to-date news from IdeaList users.

Piers