Re: [OM] (OM) OT another to my list of questions

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT another to my list of questions
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 20:15:50 -0400
There are several photo databases that are not connected to Adobe or to
editing software. I've used  iView MediaPro and its successor Microsoft
Expression Media for years and it is great. Its not owned by Phase One. It
lets you import images and it creates a thumbnail and a large preview of
the image, extracts all the metadata from it, including the data written
by the camera and any keywords and descriptions you add in Photoshop,
Lightroom, or whatever editor you use. You can create categories too, and
can search by keywords.

OnOne makes a similar program too, used to be called Extensis Portfolio,
don't know what its called now. I preferred the iView/MS/Phase One program.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook