Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS

Subject: Re: [OM] Sony will get Oly 5 axis IBIS
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 02:34:13 -0700
On 6/10/2013 10:12 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
> You don't drive that much, do you. That's really low mileage.

My '95 Olds convertible has just over 90,000 miles. Carol's '96 Mazda not much
over 60,000, but it's early life was as
my mother's car. Retired, two people, four vehicles, no commutes = low mileage.

Even our shopping habits have changed. Things that used to involve lots of
driving to stores can now be researched
better and more easily on the web and arrive at our door.

New World Moose