Re: [OM] So the geek in me...

Subject: Re: [OM] So the geek in me...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 16:51:45 -0500
> I think I have been away from the list too long.
> Canon, ergonomics, Ken, used to be mutually exclusive.

Things went backwards. Olympus used to be good and Canon used to be
bad in regards to ergonomics. Now, Canon is good and Olympus is bad.

Also, a very important point to consider. I've got all these awesome
OM lenses and bodies needing a full-frame digital camera to come live
with them. I certainly am not leaving anything OM behind, but will let
the Four-Thirds items go away. Crop-sensors no more.

The only possible exception to this is if I got one of the Fujifilm
bodies. I could be tempted, I really could. But the 6D is a very
well-sorted camera for the price. The 6D is also just about the right
size. Oh, and that "silent shutter" mode, which isn't actually silent,
is one of the sexiest sounding shutters around. And smooth.

(Insert sounds of asteroids crashing)

If it is any consolation, the Canon colors still suck.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx