Re: [OM] So the geek in me...

Subject: Re: [OM] So the geek in me...
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 09:44:08 -0500
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So the geek in me is intrigued by the Canon 6D. Not only is it a lens
> or two less expensive than the 5Dmk3, but includes a couple of geek
> features that I like. The WiFi and GPS built-in is certainly of
> interest.
>
> Tiny size of the crop-sensor cameras doesn't entice me nearly as much
> as having a full-frame camera with a big viewfinder view.
>
> What thinketh you?

It now seems like the 5D was actually made to back Zuikos, but that's just
because I don't care about accurate EXIF stuff and lens stopdown, which
once seemed anathema, now seems like a feature with the Big_IS beeping and
flashing so that I don't worry about focusing.  It's like using an OM to
focus with more information.  Happy as a clam with it.  My favorite geek
feature?  A card reader.

Joel (cheap date) W.