Re: [OM] So the geek in me...

Subject: Re: [OM] So the geek in me...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 17:05:07 -0400
I hadn't thought about a tablet or other device feeding a live view to
another (remote) screen.  I also hadn't thought about whether the camera
and the operator have the same view of the subject.  Without the remote
screen the camera has to be between you and the subject to have the same
view.  But I think I'd opt for the camera being out of the way and
having a different view.  Just let the observer's brain compensate for
when to fire the shutter.

Chuck Norcutt