Re: [OM] So the geek in me...

Subject: Re: [OM] So the geek in me...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 18:14:20 -0500
> Saw the new 50mm Apo-Summicron the other day.
> Now all my lenses are out of date!
> And only $8K - what a bargain.

Yes, but you only need two. One to stay shrink-wrapped in the box as
an investment and the other to actually use. Personally, I'll just
have to be happy with my lowly Zuiko 50/1.4 lenses.

But to Tina's point, which is actually quite accurate, if a person
were to not chase the "new shiny" all the time, investing in a
high-end camera/lens setup is usually a good deal.

But the "new shiny" is sooo much fun. Just ask Moose.

AG