Re: [OM] Photos of why no tourists travel to Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos of why no tourists travel to Wales
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:56:54 +0100
Sorry, forgot about the map - see here
http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/LlynOgwen.pdf - 1.8MB Llyn Ogwen bottom
right, as if you didn't know. Some angry looking contours there.

You were not meant to say that his story rings true! You were _supposed_ to
express horror and disbelief. :-)

Gulf War 1, yes I remember precisely where I was and what I was doing the
day the shooting started. In Brussels for a full day of presentations of a
big new corporate initiative to set up offices in Central and Eastern
Europe, staff from all over Europe and US flown in to present, with two
press conferences sandwiched in between client presentations. One journalist
turned up, from De Telegraaf, speaking only Flemish. Damp squib? No, the
meal on Grand Place that evening made it all very worthwhile :-)

Piers