Re: [OM] Photos of why no tourists travel to Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos of why no tourists travel to Wales
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:17:40 +0100
Thanks, Piers.

The map did not appear, but Courtney's story rings true.  I know a Lightning
pilot who had to roll out and pull up because he realised that he wasn't going
to make the bend.

I think Courtney was on F15s at Eglin while I was on F16s at MacDill . . .

And I have a painting of Mike Rondot's.  He was a Jaguar pilot at Bruggen with
me, then at Coltishall in Norfolk.  He flew Jaguars in Gulf War I.

Chris