Re: [OM] Photos of why no tourists travel to Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos of why no tourists travel to Wales
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 10:40:03 +0100
Ian

I think it was Llyn Peris.  I wondered if it was Llyn Ogwen, but I'm not sure
if that has an island.  The latter is a favourite place of mine as it is the
start of the "A5 Pass", a place where it is possible to fly tight right-hander
but over-banked to get down into the next pass.  That manoeuvre is probably
illegal now . . .

I'm planning to see if they will replace my old Tilley, even though it is
around 13 years old and has been used by my brother outdoors in the summer in
Bulgaria for 3 years.  He's mended the brim once!

If not, I'll give him mine and buy a different colour.  But my wife would
probably rather I didn't :-)

Chris