Re: [OM] Photos of why no tourists travel to Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos of why no tourists travel to Wales
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:27:27 +0200
Hi Piers,

both are Llandudno the one with Luc is the North shore as you recognised
and the other the west shore. I don't have the photos with me at work (
I hid my backup drive before the holidays rather too well ) but there
are more to come which shows the two shores in a panorama - also I am
deciding which shore should be the subject of my tope2 photo

IanW