Re: [OM] LR5 beta

Subject: Re: [OM] LR5 beta
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:58:42 -0400
Hum . . . not good news. I don't have Aperture to compare, and I haven't loaded
Fuji's proprietary software on my computer, but X-100s RAW files look pretty
good in my LR4.4. But, as I said, I have nothing to compare them with. It might
help if I got out and took more pictures with it, too. Sigh.

--Bob