Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:40:59 -0500
I'm a bit separated from the Windows world right now, but we're getting a new
computer at Pemaquid Craft Co-op, and it's going to be a Windows machine and
they refuse to install 8 on it. They say 7 Pro is the way to go. In fairness, I
don't immediately upgrade to Apple's new systems, either. Joan is running
Mountain Lion on her computer, but I'm still at Snow Leopard. I'll move along
one of these days, probably before the spring, so a new OS won't blow my house
down just as the season gets going.

--Bob