Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 15:40:07 +0100
I am not happy about the way apple is heading but can see why, BUT over
the years we have tried various ways to turn my mother into a silver
surfer, we have tried with differing windoze laptops etc, this summer
however I got her an ipad and I am still getting email from her after 6
months AND she can see the photos I post. It may not be perfect but its
sure as hell better than the past.

And sure it wasn't a good introduction you were contacted because of a
problem, however the fix (reboot) was relatively easy and an internet
search would have provided the information quicker, as Chris said its
not perfect but it sure as hell beats what we had before IOS came out
and in this case icloud connectivity relies on a 3rd party supplier
either wifi or mobile connection.

IanW  who is concerned that apple will no be driven by reviewers rather
than innovate.