Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 17:37:16 +0100
I upgraded because its the type of person I am, some people climb
mountains I well errm ... seriously though you can't go from 32bit
windows to a later version thats 64 bit without reinstalling everything
and as someone who swaps hardware quite often I find that a pain and
despite what everyone thinks about mac osx its a doddle to reinstall and
move to new hardware, you boot from cd dvd or recovery partition wait
for os to install and then use migration assistant to move your apps and
data to the new hardware, easy peasy. I must admit I was pleasantly
surprised with the windows 8 upgrade but that was only when I realised
that the windows 7 I was upgrading was 64bit. Its taking them time but
windows is growing up at last ;-)