Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:32:59 +0000
Crikey, quit the whining and bitching already!  What other tablet is more
useful/functional/long-lived?  Oh, yeah that's right - there aren't any.  So
STFU about it already. If you don't like Apple stuff, don't buy it. The rest
of us don't want to hear about it. We're plenty happy with our choices of
Apple items.