Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.

Subject: Re: [OM] New Camera, and some Photos Uploaded.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:16:47 -0600
> I read him as a humorist, not an expert.

He and I have very similar backgrounds and, horrors of horrors,
similar personalities. When he gives facts and figures, you can take
those to the bank. But he has a style of writing where he presents
some facts in the form of commentary. Overall, not too bad once you
get the hang of his humor. When he dives down into expressing
opinions, you have to just take that as another person with an opinion
that knows how to express it in a grating manner.

Honestly, it isn't often that I disagree with him. He actually is an
expert in some stuff, but I'm an expert in other stuff. When he goes
off the beaten path (like in the subject of Apple's audio
compression), he's not far off, but usually ends up drawing
conclusions which aren't always correct.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx