Re: [OM] OT--Favorite Defrag Program?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT--Favorite Defrag Program?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 08:42:12 -0400
I'm glad this stuff seems to work for you but have a hard time believing
that the "program accelerator" makes much of a difference assuming that
the hard drive was not already badly defragmented when the software was
installed.

I'm impressed with "memory mechanic" if it does as you claim.  I
certainly understand memory leaks but don't know how it can locate and
relate lost memory to a particular process.  It would seem that the OS
should have done the same when the process ended.

Chuck Norcutt