Re: [OM] Images from Holidays in North Wales plus Xpro1 and OMD

Subject: Re: [OM] Images from Holidays in North Wales plus Xpro1 and OMD
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:23:35 -0400
The manual controls on Canon EOS semi-pro and pro DSLRs are the same as
the film EOS SLRs.  Aperture rings left the lens with the advent of
autofocus and electronic contacts on the lens mount.  Digital is not the
responsible party but cheaper, more accurate and more reliable
electronic controls have been the driving force.

Chuck Norcutt