[OM] Images from Holidays in North Wales plus Xpro1 and OMD

Subject: [OM] Images from Holidays in North Wales plus Xpro1 and OMD
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:16:04 +0200
Something to cheer you up - smiley face

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2012/20976966_gGtPXc#!i=1995733654&k=crzh8tz&lb=1&s=L>

Good enough for the brochure? - How high!

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2012/20976966_gGtPXc#!i=1995734190&k=vFDWxSX&lb=1&s=L>

Quick summary after using these cameras intensively.

The OMD is a brilliant peice of kit couple with the panasonic 20mm we
are seeing fantastic jpgs, My wife has mainly been using it and with
standard settings is getting fantastic images - it is sooo much better
than my E-pl2 I wish I had tried it before getting the Xpro1 as I am
seeing results that I really like and its much smaller than the 5D2.

However the Xpro1 is my camera and I am stuck with it, the 5D2 made it
once out of my bag during the whole holiday, the rest of the time I used
the Xprp1 with 18mm (seldom the 35mm) and I have to say it has its
quirks but with time it will become automatic to operate much like an
OM, it takes a bit more thought to use than the OMD which can be left to
do things on its own, BUT I would not swap it - Though I am glad I have
access to both.