[OM] Nathan's PAD 29/7/2012: men, shadows and reflections

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/7/2012: men, shadows and reflections
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:41:54 +0200
Yesterday we drove to the town of Holstebro, about 100 km from Aarhus. The town
was on our planned route for the bicycle trip but we did not make it there on
bikes because of my injury. We had wanted to see an exhibition at the local art
museum of photographs by a well-known Danish photographer, Kirsten Klein.
Getting there by car was not as satisfying as cycling there would have been,
but the exhibition was very nice--and I also got my Picture of the Day at the
museum:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1995547779&k=bP4sRL8&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan