Re: [OM] Dinosaurs vs. Digital [was Images from Holidays in North Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Dinosaurs vs. Digital [was Images from Holidays in North Wales plus Xpro1 and OMD]
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:37:39 +0200
Please read <
http://www.dpreview.com/articles/9115179666/user-guide-getting-the-most-out-of-the-olympus-e-m5/print

It is a great start to set up the e-m5, since Oly made some weird decisions
about the out-of-the-box configuration. The Super Control Panel off is one
of them. If set on, it is an easy way to change most of the things you
need, select the SCP with 'ok', then set with the rear (select the function
to set) and front (select the options of the function) dials. Quite
convenient en intuitive (for me that is, of course).

Best, Frank.