Re: [OM] Images from Holidays in North Wales plus Xpro1 and OMD

Subject: Re: [OM] Images from Holidays in North Wales plus Xpro1 and OMD
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 12:56:41 -0700
On 7/31/2012 12:13 PM, SwissPace wrote:
> and that is why I am happier with my Xpro-1 although I could easily have
> made do with the OMD ;-)

You can do that on the Canon G12 and S100, too. The front control ring around
the base of the lens may be set to
aperture, as it is by default on my S100.

The Fuji is just too quirky for me, from reviews and your comments. And the
rangefinder like set-up is unappealing to
me. The range of available lenses is pretty slim, as yet, compared to µ4/3.

Shootout? Moose