Re: [OM] Formulaic Portraits? [was National Geo Photo Contest]

Subject: Re: [OM] Formulaic Portraits? [was National Geo Photo Contest]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 05:59:45 +0100
No. For me DropBox is far more reliable and quicker to sync.

Google Drive is less so.  Google seems to be a less reliable way of doing
things, generally.  Email forwarding etc . . . is inconsistent.

And SkyDrive, or whatever the MS version is called, requires special filenames!
 How is it that MS is always late to the party with its own rules that don't
suit (me, at least :-)) ?

Chris