Re: [OM] National Geo Photo Contest

Subject: Re: [OM] National Geo Photo Contest
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 05:45:15 +0100
Thanks, Tina for sharing the link with us.

I agree, to an extent, Ken, but the fact that you do that yourself should not
detract from an image's value.

Apart from the cliché ones, the others that turned me off were those that
looked way too risky to be sensible.  The balloon over the iceberg is one, as
is the daft one of the couple at the lava flow.

Strangely, the landscapes were the most affecting for me, but the elephant shot
is very impressive.

Chris