Re: [OM] New Player in Scanning?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Player in Scanning?
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:16:35 -0500
If it is marketing, then it is an outright, damnable lie, since Epson
claims 6400 optical.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=647187&Q=&is=REG&A=details

I have no reason to doubt your experience, but how how how could they do
that?  (I tend to find no difference between 3200 and 6400 other than a
really annoying file size.)

Joel W.

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...