Re: [OM] New Player in Scanning?

Subject: Re: [OM] New Player in Scanning?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:54:29 +0800
I think you mean the 9950F has similar resolution as the Epson 4870. The
V700's results looked better.

http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Reviews/interactive/Epson%20V700/page_8.htm

Canon is very strong at DSLR but there must be reasons why their flatbed is
not as popular as the Epson and their film scanner is not as popular as the
Nikon.

C.H.Ling