[OM] Flash in the auditorium, was: John Hermanson intro for the OM newbi

Subject: [OM] Flash in the auditorium, was: John Hermanson intro for the OM newbies
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:08:46 -0400
I've been re-thinking your use of flash comment.  Since I've been ending
up near the back of the auditorium anyway I think I'll just stand in the
back where I won't bother anyone.  I'll put the camera on a monopod and
use camera mounted flash.  I can try bounce (which I don't think will
work given the distance and ceiling) but I can always fall back on
direct flash with the zoom head set for 105mm.  Some light will be
better than none and 1600 might work.  You'd think I'd be more
knowledgeable and better prepared having been there twice already.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt