Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:57:32 -0700
Hi Tina!

> Thanks, David.  I'd have to look at my old photos, but I know I was
> in Rochester for an LHSA meet and it could have been 2007!  I lost
> my wallet there and it was found and returned almost a year later,
> only to be stolen out of my mailbox when it got here!

They've only had one meet, in Rochester - at least in living memory!

I *thought*  I saw you there, but didn't want to disturb your dinner.  So, and
the end of the meal I headed over to say "hi" and introduce myself, only to
find that by the time I got there, you'd gone, not to be seen again!

I have had the good fortune to travel a fair bit in Central and South America,
so I've always admired your work.  Besides, Dr. Ted speaks highly of both you
and your talent. So, now I'm REALLY sorry I missed you!

Sorry to hear about your wallet, too!!

Cheers!
David.