Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:54:27 -0700
G'Mornin' again, Tina!

Yes! Yes! Yes!  Much better!

The colours might even stand a wee bit more saturation, but the contrast is
good.  More importantly, the "green-ish" cast in the face/flesh tones is gone
and flesh tones are correct!!!  Now, the blue "sky reflection" is in the hair
on the top of his head, but not throughout all his hair.

For fun, I loaded it into GIMP, and ran auto-levels, which brightened the image
just a wee bit - which looks good on my monitor.

Opinion's may differ, but I'd say you'd be hard pressed to do better.

Cheers!
David.