Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 14:03:14 +0200
I have two EF lenses the 70-200/4 and the 50/1.8  but I would say 80% of
the time either the 35/80 or  24/2.8 is mounted on my 5D2 a further 10 %
goes to other assorted OM glass and the last 10 % to the canyon glass, I
am however considering getting the 24/70 mark II but for the price of
that I can get the x-pro1 which is lighter and one that I more likely to
carry.