Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 16:19:12 +0200
On the cheap but compact and lightweight would be
14mm 2.5 pana
20mm 1.7 pana (the most expensive of these three)
45mm 1.8 oly

More expensive and bulky would be
12mm 2.0 oly
25mm 1.4 pana leica
45mm 2.8 pana leica macro
Still pretty transportabel though.

You can of course pick the best in the range that suits you best, or a zoom
where you want one. Many possibilities these days...

If you want smaller depth of field therre are the Voigtlander 0.95 25mm and
17mm. Quite expensive and MF.

I have the cheap set myself and I'm quite happy with it. Nice (enough)
bokeh, it fits in your pockets if you want, and doesn't cost a fortune. It
is like a Leica outfit on the cheap with an e-px body (I expect some
respons of the "m43 isn't good enough" fundamentalists on this list ;-)

Best, Frank.

2012/5/3 Joel Wilcox wrote