[OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview

Subject: [OM] OM-D EM-5 review at dpreview
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 19:38:57 -0400 (EDT)
Well Bo Ming thinks many will pay $400 bucks for a fancy adapter.
Makes sense for some with a bunch of Canyon glass.

I wish Tim luck in devising the auto aperture gizmo using the
battery-grip for the 5D.  If the  improved AF chipped adapter
performance
on the OM 5DIII pans out, perhaps it could be a an OM 5D yet.

http://www.metabones.com/sony/buy-eos-nex-adapter

Hopeful Mike---- who would also have dropped a good piece of change on
a real FF Oly 5D

You know, I suspect that the market for $1800 lens adapters is those
same 10
people. But the problem is the market for $180 lens adapters is
probably not
that different! OK, maybe it's 100 - let's be optimistic, make it 1000.
Not
much sense in going after that kind of market for Olympus, eh?