Re: [OM] OM-5D for me

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D for me
From: Johnny Johnson <theronemmie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 19:01:58 -0500
And there was also Doris Fang.  (Is that the right name?)  The lady that
was always finding the incredible deals at garage sales. And you're so
right about Gary Reese. I still smile when I remember the uproar he caused
among the Leicaphiles with his comparison of the 50/1.8 to Leica's best.

Cya,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson