Re: [OM] The Colosseum on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] The Colosseum on Zone-10
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 14:48:35 -0800
On 1/27/2012 10:22 AM, Candace wrote:
> I like the last version for "Moose-Mood", and I like "masked curves" the
> best overall.

Thanks, Candace.

There are two differences between Masked Curves and Color. I have to think you
would prefer getting rid of the wild cyan
in the lower right corner, but prefer the slightly warmer pillars. I only
really took the color down a bit in the
stonework to retain some of the very subtle nature of the color in the
original. I too prefer it with the slightly
greater warmth.

BTW, aesthetic considerations aside, I am seldom that dark in mood. ;-)

Warm Fuzzy Moose