Re: [OM] OM-5D for me

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D for me
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:56:58 -0600
> Whatever the OM-D turns out to be it will undoubtedly be a micro 4/3
> camera.  That won't get me back, at least as my main shooter.

I have my own personal list of checkboxes which are automatic filters.
If certain ones aren't ticked, then the decision to not buy it is
easy. My wife says that laundry and dishes are minimal
requirements--especially since it's supposed to be weather-sealed.

Wise woman as she is, she has observed that whatever this new model
is, don't expect a followup model from Olympus--ever. And if another
one does come along, it won't be anything like this one.

If the boxes are all ticked, then the decision becomes much tougher.

AG