[OM] OM-5D for me

Subject: [OM] OM-5D for me
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:38:44 -0500 (EST)
Yes, for the pauci-adapter solution the Optix V chip is easier to
reprogram with the dof
button but doesn't do the emf trick of dialing in the aperture on the
cam for proper exif.
OM5Dclassic or II and OM body are  not mutually exclusive.  My travel
kit always has both.
AG will be fine.  The alt lensers on FM using Zuikos solely on dig back
often pick the Moose one adapter with EMF chip
pre-programmed for each lens solution.  Tim has to get going on the
auto aperture actuation---Moose's idea of having the adapter sense the
aperture  relative to wide open would be very cool too.

Perhaps a FF NEX  with focus peaking will be the best OM-D that Oly
could have/should have made.

OM bodies still excercised, Mike

I will probably try an adapter that uses the DOF button to program.
Thanks for the info on the Big IS chip, as I've got one on the way.

> How your
> individual viewfinder eye works at that apparent
> distance and magnification is something no one else knows. You just
have
> to try it. I find MF on the 5D with most lenses
> easy, others don't. Glad you are one of the lucky ones.

Have you ever tried the E-es (manual focusing optimized) screen?

> > Joel ("How do you like me now?") W.
>
> Just fine. Maybe even better? :-)
>
> Moose

Now I'll never be able to make it up to Ken. :(

Joel W.