Re: [OM] OM-5D for me

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D for me
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:25:01 -0600
> I'm pretty sure some of us did that, didn't we?

Well....

I made the mistake of wearing the wrong footwear. I wanted to be able
to move fast on my day hikes before you guys arrived, so I brought my
trail shoes. I had to backpack the first day and the day you arrived.
Without the ankle support of the hiking boots, I was in pretty sad
shape and I trashed them pretty bad while scrambling over some big
rocks. Fortunately, I brought a roll of duct tape and did major
repairs to the trail shoes and my feet. But the canoe incident pretty
well did them in. I was better off going barefoot after that. Each day
involved rebuilding my poor shoes.

ID10T error.

Note to self: Always wear your good hiking boots. Leave trail running
for twenty year olds who aren't carrying 50 pounds on their back.

AG (stupid, stupid, stupid) Schnozz