Re: [OM] Sagelight, ACR, Olympus=No Joy (was "Re: Photo Editing Software

Subject: Re: [OM] Sagelight, ACR, Olympus=No Joy (was "Re: Photo Editing Software -- Advice Needed... (HELP)!")
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:23:00 -0600
Ha!  That's cutting the gordian knot!

The problem is the backlog of ORFs that, until yesterday, I was excited
about cranking through Sagelight.

I have to keep in mind as well that what I am seeing spoils the
comparison at pixel-peeping proportions only.  A file that size would
produce a print about 4x larger than I have the equipment to produce,
and the print probably wouldn't be accurate enough to show the
difference.  Time to chill on it and keep things in perspective.

Joel W.