Re: [OM] Converting ORFs

Subject: Re: [OM] Converting ORFs
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 08:51:50 -0700
Yes, I wrote about this on the list close to 2 years ago. Tried for
months to get Viewer 2 to install on the PC, and it never would. Many
long hours trying to figure it out, long phone calls to Olympus tech
support, and no one could get it to install. I stopped trying. Now, on
the MAC, I am free to install it and mess around with it.

I did download Studio the other day. Haven't had a chance to try it out
at all. Of course, I have Master on disc...I think I have 4 discs with
Master on them. (If I like studio, thanks to Piers, I will ask for the
key. I found several places to purchase the program, but did not see
that I could get the license key from Olympus).

But my question is...is Viewer 2 the better program or is Studio the
better program? Studio allows us to shoot tethered, right? Does Viewer 2?

Candace