[OM] Converting ORFs

Subject: [OM] Converting ORFs
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 10:41:43 +1100
I have a copy of Olympus Master but not Studio.  Is the RAW conversion the
same for these products ?

Recently I've been using Raw Therapee (V4.0) and I know what the PEE part of
the name means !

Some of the problems I've encountered:

o Crashes when doing the edits prior to batch conversion
o Crashes when doing the batch conversion
o Hangs and needs to be killed with task manager
o Last time it crashed I think it may have corrupted something (registry ?)
as it now refuses to start up, comes up with an error "This application has
requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way."

So I'm P***ED off with Raw Therapee and will probably choose between
AfterShotPro, Master or Studio for processing ORFs in the future.

Comments ?

...Wayne