Re: [OM] OM-5D for me

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-5D for me
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 13:15:02 -0500
Actually, I'd prefer to go to Germany too except that I couldn't,
especially in 1-1/2 hours.  And, having lived in Germany for 13 months,
I'd judge the German food at the German pavilion as good and as
authentic as anything I ever ate in Germany.  Plastic? Fake? Sure.  But
the circle-rama films of China and Canada are excellent and the
fireworks and laser light display at night are simply superb.

Besides I got to visit with very old and dear friends for four days
which would have made it memorable without any of the other trappings.

Chuck Norcutt