Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of Film Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of Film Images
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 17:59:19 -0600
Thanks for your comments, Moose.  I got a few nice images from that roll,
out in the bright sunlight.  Here is one, a self-portrait of me in a shiny
prop spinner.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Self-Portrait+02.jpg.html

The colors on this are fine, and I see no grain or noise.

I have three more rolls of it, and I plan to add a little negative exposure
compensation when I shoot the next one.  With this processing lab, it
appears to need that.

In checking online, I find that Kodak is advertising this film as the
greatest consumer film out there, so maybe it is just my techniques and lab
choices.  Perhaps the next roll will alter my opinion.

I do have one more problem.  I am still using the trial version of NI, and
it is size-limited, so I can't apply that until I reduce the size, which I
can't do until I finish with some other editing.  Perhaps I need to bite the
bullet and get the full NI program.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA