Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of Film Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Couple of Film Images
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:22:08 -0600
Thanks, again.  As I said previously, it is probably time to try the local
private lab once more.  I got frustrated with some of his comments and
practices, but had no real concern with his processing to CD.  I would like
to find a local solution, and don't really want to bother you guys with
anything except my questions, to which you always have informative answers.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA