Re: [OM] I need your ideas and suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your ideas and suggestions
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 17:29:14 -0300
When trying to access the second of the two images ..... 16491 ...... I got
the following message from ESET Smart Security:

Details:

   Web page:
   http://myfourthirds.com/document.php?id=16491

   Access to the web page was blocked by ESET Smart Security.
   The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous
content.

I got a similar message in respect of image 16541

jh

www.eset