Re: [OM] I need your ideas and suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your ideas and suggestions
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:56:21 -0600
I realize this was a candid shot, one the subject is not even aware of
having been taken. Thus, there was no standard set for desired
retouching, and you are free to do as you so choose. I, however, find it
somewhat offensive that you would feel the need to recreate this
stranger's perfectly fine nose. I like all the other changes, I would
also consider flipping the image horizontally, and losing the white spot
between the top of the seats and the headrest. I do *not* mind that her
legs are not so in focus.

It has been my experience in editing images that if a client want
something retouched or removed they *will* let you know. Otherwise, it
stays. When in doubt ask. I, too, would want my son's cut and stitches
left on his face in an image. It is who they are, and it helps us place
the time the image was taken, and brings many memories flooding back
when looking at the image years later. IMHO. :-)

Candace