Re: [OM] I need your ideas and suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your ideas and suggestions
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 11:45:02 -0400
Thank you Chuck, Wayne and Ken for your suggestions. Greatly appreciated!

I have told him that I really need a deep explanation of what he is looking
for. How many days does he want me to take pictures? I have offered him to
retouch pictures or even create montages. In other words I want him to
explain to me every single point.

Ken, when you say $1200 per day (wedding) are you including skin retouching
and photoshop stuff?

Regards,

Dave