Re: [OM] I need your ideas and suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] I need your ideas and suggestions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 19:20:47 -0700
If you don't know what to charge then estimate the total number of hours
you'll have to invest in the project (allowing for uncertainty) and then
figure out what you want to earn per hour to make it worth your while.
That's your base charge to which you must add equipment expenses and the
cost of prints.  That, of course, is rock bottom.  Other photogs may
have to apportion the cost of a studio and other significant overhead.

And reexamine your equipment inventory.  Is it really necessary to rent
equipment?

Chuck Norcutt