[OM] Default Color Space problem in PS saving Jpegs

Subject: [OM] Default Color Space problem in PS saving Jpegs
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 22:20:41 -0400 (EDT)
Checking a few images uploaded in a browser noted yet again the colors
were slightly off
on my calibrated monitor.  What??  I had the SRGB box flagged in PS in
the save mode for a jpeg.
Checked the properties and indeed no color space assigned. Tried again
by processing another Raw image to be sure and same issue arose so I
didn't just miss checking the box..
Then manually assigned the color space prior to saving and that did the
trick.  Never had to
do that before.  Must have balled up some default somewhere I suppose,
but where?  Any help appreciated.  Quick look in
help files didn't help that much.

Puzzled Mike