[OM] INSTEAD OF A NEW CAMERA...

Subject: [OM] INSTEAD OF A NEW CAMERA...
From: "Rick Beckrich" <ribec@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:15:42 -0400
...I got a new puppy for my birthday.*

 This is "BOO!"

 A Siberian Husky bitch with the devil's own blue eyes.

 Quite a handful at this stage of our lives... but no surprise -

 we've owned two Huskies before her.

 Between searching for the "right" dog, and getting her, I haven't had much time

 for photography lately

 Proud papa Rick

 *With the paper out of business, and having reached my 80 y/o mile marker,

 I passed up the chance/opportunity (?) to go back again to DC with a daily.
Back to

 the 40 mile one-way commute - no thanks, did that for more than 20 years.

 So why would I neeed a new camera? AHA! I knew that someday I could say that.

 Just plan to play with the puppy and I will continue to substitute teach here
in the

 local school system 3 days a week. Maximum commute: 15 minutes.

 Just in case my attempt at attachment doesn't work, here's a link:

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=169463&ppuser=20714